Attend in person, or online.
Six tracks, 39 sessions, and 94.5 CEUs to help craft your career.
LightFair has revealed the scheduled programming for this year's hybrid edition of the conference taking place from October 25-29. Attend in person at the Javits Center in New York, or attend virtually from anywhere in the world!
LightFair Hybrid Conference Highlights:
- Highly acclaimed, award winning presenters
- Program designed by a dedicated Conference Advisory Committee comprising of IES and IALD members
- Limited in-person seats to accommodate social distancing, room capacity guidelines
- Simultaneous virtual sessions offering LIVE experience
- Courses for all levels from beginner to advanced
- Popular courses are back; new tracks and latest topics added
Browse courses, sessions and speakers, shortlist your choices, and start planning.
Registration for LightFair opens June 7.
Dive Deeper with Tracks
Get clear insights, relevant information, and actionable takeaways. Tracks include:
- Application + Evidence-Based Design
- Art + Inspiration
- Design Tools + Techniques
- Experiencing Light
- Professional Development + Practice
PLUS, LightFair Institute for three-hour workshops, one- and two-day courses
For more information, visit LightFair.com.