Lightfair is now accepting applications for next year's conference, taking place from June 19-23, 2022 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV; where emerging and experienced professionals from across commercial and architectural lighting will gather to learn new skills and advance the industry.
The deadline for applications is September 24, 2021. Proposals will be reviewed by the Conference Advisory Committee.
About Your Audience
LightFair conference attendees include:
• Lighting designers
• Facility managers/building owners
• Energy consultants
• Product developers and researchers
• Lighting controls specialists
...and other lighting design and technology professionals and practitioners from around the world.
• Fee ranging from $350 to $1750 per speaker; varies by course format/duration
• Free accommodation (one complimentary hotel night per course for out-of-town speakers). Travel and incidentals are NOT included.
• 3-day unlimited Conference and Exhibit Hall access (excludes Pre-Conference)
• Technology and equipment needed for your presentation
• Marketing support to promote your session, custom graphics
• Networking opportunities at LightFair
• Prestige and brand value of being a LightFair speaker
Submission and Selection Process
• Review the submission proposal guide at the link below.
• Craft an interesting speaker proposal that convinces us to invite you.
• Submit your application by September 24, 2021.
• The Conference Advisory Committee will review all applications and notify the selected speakers via email.
For more information and to apply, visit https://www.lightfair.com/call-for-speakers.